Thursday, May 17, 2012

It's been awhile...

No matter how many times i give them the benefit of the doubt, i believe the lies and give them a chance hoping thinking they are different like they say. Maybe all the things people were telling me were lies were really the truth, the i'm not good enough's, the im fat, the im ugly, the im not smart, they were all true. Maybe i shouldn't believe anybody when they tell me differently., maybe i am a worthless piece of crap and i do deserve to be forever alone. I'll never be good enough for someone and that is something that is very hard to grasp. I've grown up thinking love is like this or like that but maybe i was wrong all along, maybe there is no such thing as love, its just a figment of our imagination. I turn my phone on and off praying maybe there will be a text message that i've missed, that i didn't get yet...but there never is. Maybe i need to stop lying to myself and start facing reality, you'll never feel the love i have for you, for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment