Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Do your thoughts scare you?

I'm falling apart. I just don't want this life again. I'd rather die than go into this depressing stage again. The stage where i don't eat, where i cut every night and my trashcan is full of bloody and tear-filled tissues. I'm broken down again, with no where to turn. No one to cry too, no one to comfort me, no one that i believe that my life is worth living. No one to tell me that the voices in my head are wrong. So yes, my thoughts scare me. The thoughts of where everything i see turns into another weapon that could cause my death. The thoughts where nothing seems worth living for. The thoughts that i'm just a nobody, a failure at life, that i'll never make anyone happy and i just fuck every single thing up.  The thoughts that tell me i'm not skinny enough, that just one more cut will take away the pain. The thoughts that maybe death with be peaceful. That i don't have a plan for this life, that maybe my death would be more impacting than if i was here, alive. Ha, alive. Alive, i'm barely breathing. I'm barely holding on. So, do your thoughts scare you?

No comments:

Post a Comment