Friday, June 1, 2012

I feel as if my hearts breaking again...

            Is it to much to ask to be held just for one more night? One more night by you, with your warm body up against mine, your soft hands rubbing my arms, the chill of your breath on my neck, the sensation of feeling your heartbeat and the overwhelming happiness of your kiss. I just wanna be happy with you and sometimes i wonder if this happiness i long for is to much to ask for. I'm just really feeling like im really not supposed to be happy and that i wasn't settling, that the best i was ever gonna get i broke up with. I am so sick of being alone, im so sick of offering my love and my life to someone who never really wants it. I want to be loved. I want to be held. I want to not cry at night. I want a reason to be happy again. My kinda happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment