Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Wanna know a secret?

I still cut. And i mine as well add some more scars to my arms. I try so hard to please my parents, by not going out partying, by talking to them more so they dont feel out of my life, by obeying and so on and so on but whats the point? They still don't trust me. They still treat me like im 10 years old. Im sick of being treated like im a child and as if im the worst teenage daughter they've ever seen. Im sick of pouring my heart out to people who just leave me or dont give a shit about me in the end. Im sick of never being good enough for the people i love. Im sick of wanting so much in life but i always come out short. Im always a failure, no matter how hard i try i always come out with a big fat F. No one will ever love me, im too broken. Im much too used and much to wrong for anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment