Monday, June 18, 2012

Maybe some of us are too broken to be fixed

I often feel like i don't deserve to be loved and happy but then the next day or moment i'll be asking so much from someone. To love me, to break up with a girlfriend, to forget distance, to forget my past or just love me in general. I don't know if that makes me a hypocrite but sometimes i feel like i don't deserve it then other days that's all i think about is how i deserve to be happy.

Maybe i'm wrong for asking the man I've been in love with for over a year to even consider being in love with me again, maybe im crazy for thinking we could work from being hours away, maybe im wrong to ask for happiness and love. Maybe im wrong to ask the guy i could love with all of my heart to break up with his girlfriend, maybe im not good enough for him.  I've got a million things running through my head, but the overall questions is maybe im just not good enough for all of these things...

No comments:

Post a Comment