Thursday, June 21, 2012

Stupid me...

As long the song goes, Ya know what hurts the most? Being so close then watching you walk away.
Does anybody else wonder if life's even worth it? I mean i'm not gunna lie im not in a horrible mood right now but there is always one thing running through my mind. How i'm not good enough for the person i love. That they can't make the decision to be with me. How any person in their right mind would've walked away by now and realized they dont deserve you but maybe im the one that doesnt deserve them and im supposed to just sit here and wait and hope they think i am good enough...

I basically just want to ball my eyes out thinking of how much i want you.

I have this scar on me. From when i was so angry at myself for letting myself fall for you and i thought i was going to lose you, so i made sure i was always reminded of how stupid i was. Therefore i put the word 'stupid' into my leg... how stupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment