Monday, June 18, 2012

I leave a bitter taste with every word i say...

Do you believe in fate?
Or is there just luck and bad luck?
Or maybe the way your life is now (being shitty and all) was because of a past life, like you were jack the ripper and thats why youre going through so much shit now, because you deserve it.
But what if, all this shit, is just apart of God's ultimate plan? I ask myself this question a lot. As i was in my room, in the corner all curled up in ball, i yelled to God, and asked him 'why', 'why did you let this happen to me?' I cried and said 'how could you let this happen to me? How could you let me become so unhappy.' I yelled to him and said 'I lost everyone, including myself.'
So i'll ask the question again, is this all apart of a plan? Or maybe its fate, or just plain ole bad luck. Maybe i was some horrible person in a past life so horrible things happen to me. Maybe this life, filled with fear, unhappiness and troubles, is all im ever going to get. Maybe i'll never be happy again and maybe i'll never get to have a man who loves me.

No comments:

Post a Comment