Monday, April 23, 2012

To start...

I'm just a simple teenage girl, maybe more complicated but maybe that just makes me, me. I look at the world a lot differently than most people. I don't just judge someone from there past or there mistakes. People can't always help there past and sometimes whether you choose to believe it or not we all make mistakes and most of us regret them. It's life, a lot of times its what we wanted at some point, but we grow up, we change and we realize the things we used to want aren't what we want anymore. I am the way i am from my experiences in life, and yes some of them i would rather have not gone through but i also wouldn't be the person i am today. I appreciate what is given to me and although i may get mad at my parents, or my sisters, at the end of the day i realize to be thankful for them because not everyone was given loving parents, siblings, a home, food and clothes.
I often say i am a hopeless romantic. Love is very important to me, as well as happiness. I think everyone deserves to be happy and most of loved. I won't lie i get very jealous seeing couples or like right now both of my sisters are pregnant and married...that kinda kills me on the inside. I'm all alone ya know? I don't know what its like to have someone there for you all the time anymore, it seems like a distant memory. A long, overdue, lonesome, painful, and regretful memory. There isn't a day that goes by that i'm not reminded of the pain i have gone through in my life. I could go on and on but i figure i have to have to do more than one blog post ya know?
I'm a very cautious person when it comes to trust, I've either had prior reasons to trust you or i just have a feeling. Sometimes my feeling is wrong, and i get hurt but everyone does i suppose. I have every reason not to trust people, from the time i was very young i couldn't trust people. My sisters told on me, every single friend I've ever had has went behind my back and have lied to my face about it, i honestly don't know how I'm not a lesbian when it comes to trusting boys because i seriously can't tell you how many times i have been hurt and broken by men but than again its not like women have been any kinder to me.
Outcasted, alone, torn, and broken are only a few things I've had to endure. Maybe the things I've gone through are nothing. Ya know? Maybe one persons troubles are another persons easy life, like its nothing to them. Well i guess that's all for now, i've got a lot to tell so stick around, if anybody actually reads this shit besides me...

No comments:

Post a Comment