Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Live. Laugh. Love.

             Do you ever wonder where life will take you? A year ago, i would've never thought i'd be in cyber school, single and barely talking to any of my friends that were basically my life. I never would've thought that i would give up the partying scene because of something bad happening to me. I'm not mad i quit the partying scene, it was my choice, my choice to grow up. But on the bright side a year ago i wouldn't have expected myself to be having a great photography career, talking to the man of my dreams, and besides the rough patches; be on the road to a great, successful, vivacious life. Sure i'll most likely never to go to my junior or senior prom that I've dreamed about my whole life, but i'll be finishing school and working on my business instead of being in school with a bunch of fake friends. I'm no one special, I've realized that years ago, I'm just a normal day stressed out teenager who's been through too many "grown-up" situations, but i also no matter how much i say it when im sad and down, i'd never take it back. My life the way it is, sure i get depressed but if i can help one person get through some of the same shit I've been through, it'll all be worth the wild. Yes, i want to travel to foreign countries because i have a compassion for others and a passion for helping people who otherwise don't know where to turn. Even if i never got the chance to fulfill my dreams of traveling to other countries i'd be worth it just to help people here, in my own country. But, if i had to choose between living a perfectly happy life and never having the things happen to me like they did, or going through some rough patches, being suicidal, being torn and lost but helping other teens, young children and adults get through the hell they are living; i wouldn't take a second back. Not only can i relate to people, but someday when my little girl is all grown up and the first boy she has a crush on breaks her heart, not only will mommy be there to comfort her but i'll be there to tell her life goes on and someday some boy will treat you with all the love and respect you deserve, and i'm here to prove it. I guess i'm writing this to remind myself why i live everyday, why i'm still here, because without my passion for others and my love for my future family i wouldn't be here. I would've gave up a long time ago, and when i'm ready to give up again, i'll just have to read this and remind myself that "I'm worth it."

No comments:

Post a Comment