Tuesday, April 24, 2012

The good and the bad

I've been thinking a lot. i've never wanted someone so badly but maybe im wrong for trying to steal someone else's man. I havent felt like this in so long so how could it be so wrong yet so unbelievably right. i'd kill the bitch that tried to steal my man but at the same time if he felt the same way i'd just let him go, no matter how much that'd hurt. my worst fear right now is that im nothing and i dont stand a chance. she has everything and i have nothing, im left to wait weeks to only get a few cherishable hours. But maybe that'll make it all worth the while in the future, to say i waited because i thought you were worth it and boy you were. There's also the undeniable fact that no matter what i truly don't feel that no matter what would happen while still in the relationship or close to the end, the decision won't be made to choose me. But, can i blame you? Is it so wrong to love someone even though there with someone else? Whats right and wrong when it comes to love? Who honestly knows, no one if you ask me.

No comments:

Post a Comment