Sunday, January 27, 2013

My soul yearns for you

How is it that I am so in love with my husband and maybe I've never even met him yet? I am in love with the thought of you, the thought of having you by my side, caring for you, loving you and cherishing you.

I haven't figured out where my life is going to lead me or how I'm to get to the places I'm supposed to be, I can only hope that on the journey i find you. I know for a fact i am going to be an amazing wife, mother and friend to my children. I can only hope that God blesses me with them at the perfect time in my life and until then i will praise you everyday. I know you are trying to teach me patience, I am probably the most impatient person ever. As i was holding my nephew, Evan, in worship today i found myself almost in tears of how precious of a gift he was and how i cannot wait to have one on my own. I just felt you telling me 'all in time my daughter.' I have such a passion for children, they are the future, they are amazing gifts and they just ignite this fire inside my heart when there little face smiles at me.

I would love to go to foreign countries as prophetic men of God have told me I am to do, to show the 'little brown children' the love of God. They have such a big place in my heart and maybe that's where i belong. Not focusing on my husband 24/7 that I don't have yet. Not that i don't love you and the thought of you but maybe when im least expecting it, it'll happen. There are just so many lost children out there who don't know the love of their heavenly Father. My heart breaks when i think of these children all alone, cold, scared and hungry. We take for granted everyday the things we have. Even without thinking about it, I know i do.

So God, i ask of you...If this is where I am supposed to be, show me the way, give me the opportunities and send me on my way to send love and your word to the children and even adults who need to see your light and grace.

"My soul yearns for you in the night; in the morning my spirit longs for you." Isaiah 26:9

No comments:

Post a Comment