Friday, January 25, 2013

Maybe a fresh start


 Not that i don't love my family, coworkers, my few friends, my nieces and nephews I just feel like i need to get away. I've been saying it for a long time but i can actually feel myself trying to make it happen and realize why it needs to happen. This town has nothing left for me. I can't grow here. Emotionally, business wise, physically, with my relationships and in my growth as an adult. I feel like I'm constantly stuck in a never ending circle. Everything is the same here, same people, same things, same atmosphere. If i really do have this ultimate plan of ministering to little children in foreign countries then i need to get out of here because im never going to face that opportunity. I just really need to put my full trust in God to have this figured out for me cause an 18 year old who pays all her bills and has no help i will definitely need some financial help moving away to strengthen myself as an individual.       



So i guess here it goes. Goodbye to the past. I'm moving on, I'm not letting men control my life, I'm letting the only man i need in my life control it, and he will be the man to dance with me until he allows someone willing to cut in.
Here's goodbye to the "I'll do it later." Get healthy, now. Not later. Here's hasta la vista to my fears and mistakes. Because God has full control and knows what he's doing way more than i do.




  •  Jeremiah 29:11 - "For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
  • Joshua 1:9 - Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.
  • Psalm 37:5,6 - Commit your way to the Lord trust in him and he will do this: He will make your righteous reward shine like the dawn, your vindication like the noonday sun.
  • Romans 12:12 - Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment