Monday, February 4, 2013

This town is worthless

I am so sick of fake people. When do people honestly grow up? I thought i escaped the drama when i left high school but obviously people cant mind their own business. It blows my mind how immature people are, no matter the age. Someone who I thought was my really good friend had the nerve to tell me that "I didn't have any room to talk" when i mentioned that my best friend has a boyfriend and that she shouldn't be talked to another guy. I have NEVER cheated on someone, so that right there just extremely annoyed me. You don't know anything about my personal life, sure when im single i will talk to multiple people. But when i am in a relationship, I am in that relationship 100% committed. I haven't been in a real relationship for almost 2 years, so yeah i still talk to other guys because no guy has proven to me that i should be giving him my all. One way or another someone always shows me their true colors.

It never ceases to amaze me, you would think i wouldn't be surprised when people show who they really are.  I'm so ready to start fresh, make new ties, leave the bad ones behind and experience new things and people.

Now just to get lots and lots of money. I just need an internship or some source that will let me leave. Or a man, that would be nice...

No comments:

Post a Comment