Tuesday, February 5, 2013

I'll take an apple martini and a night of crying... to go.

I'm sick of constantly feeling heartbroken and having my heart broken. I am never good enough for you. I would do absolutely anything for you. I stick up for you all the time, i have never once broken your trust and i have always been there for you when you needed me. But it isn't in return, you have ignored me, pushed me to the side and used me. I hate feeling like an option to someone who i have made a priority. Why do you call me baby and tell im beautiful and make me feel like im the best thing ever but then other times you make me feel like im just worthless...

Why doesn't anyone make me a priority? I am really sick of the same answer every time  I'm a really amazing girl, I'm super sweet, I'll be an amazing wife and daughter but im not the one for you. Am i going to be told that forever? I just want someone who accepts me and wants to be with me, someone i don't have to fight for. I write about it all the time and its just so frustrating saying the same thing and still nothing happens. Some people just don't even give me a chance or all they look at me as is sex. Thats highly annoying, if you want sex, tell me. Dont lie to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment