Thursday, October 11, 2012

Let me spill it out for ya...

I have honestly never been so furious in my life. I try not to hate people but sometimes i just can't help it. My anger gets the best of me and my bitch comes out. I honestly don't know what to believe right now, i love you with all my heart but you cheating on me is the worst fear i have about our relationship. Yeah before you said there is no evidence to prove you ever have done or would cheat on me but after seeing a few of those texts from "tool" you don't have me so convinced. There is something about her that just pulls my buttons more than anything and I've hated people before and i can honestly say she is on my top list. I do not want to be humiliated and nonetheless by that bitch. God i am fuming right now i could honestly punch a wall...

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete